Monday, July 21, 2008

Bryan Adams - The Best of Me (2008)

Tracklisting
01. THE BEST OF ME
02. CAN'T STOP THIS THING WE STARTED
03. I'M READY
04. SUMMER OF '69
05. LET'S MAKE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
06. ALL FOR LOVE
07. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY LOVED A WOMAN?
08. RUN TO YOU
09. CLOUD NUMBER NINE
10. (EVERYTHING I DO) I DO IT FOR YOU
11. BACK TO YOU
12. WHEN YOU'RE GONE
13. PLEASE FORGIVE ME
14. THE ONLY THING THAT LOOKS GOOD ON ME IS YOU
15. INSIDE OUT

PLEASE FORGIVE ME....
This is the song i love most. I felt in love with the song the first time i listened to it.
Soooo touching!

"...Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me
I can't stop loving you
Still feels like our best times are together
Feels like the first touch
We're still gettin' closer baby
Can't get close enough
I'm still holdin' on
You're still number one
I remember the smell of your skin
I remember everything
I remember all your moves
I remember you
I remember the nights ya know I still do..."
(More lyrics? Click here)

Album Download
Bryan Adams - The Best Of Me (2008)

http://rapidshare.com/files/54924449/BA_-_TBOM1.rar

0 comments: